True lifestyle and physical changes based on self-evaluation, education, guided planning, and proper instruction can help lead to optimal health and fitness.
Using a holistic training method, you will start a program at the proper level and progress safely. The use of the latest research about exercise physiology will enhance posture, movement, and sport performance.
•Masters Degree in Kinesiology - University of Texas
•Fascia (specialized connective tissue) researcher and exercise developer with international research team
•NASM Certified (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
• Client roster since 1999- joint replacements, cardiovascular and pulmonary conditions, weight loss, strength training, high risk pregnancy, polio, Parkinson's, dementia, cancer, and the elderly.
• Junior athletes (ages 11-17) body mechanics evaluations and exercise programming
• Posture and Movement Assessment
• Corrective Exercise Programming
• Weight Loss and Management
• Post Rehab
• Race and Sport Event Training
• NEW- FASCIA (connective tissue) TRAINING for flexibility and sport
• WORKSHOPS FOR academic, fitness, and clinical settings